Our success in numbers

2018 since 01.01.2018 SYA (System Allicane Deutschland)
2017 Acquisition Gebrüder Weiss
2013 Launch of video surveillance and recording to enhance service quality.
2012 DTC joins the VTL cooperation.
First step in metal logistics, investments in hooklift roll-off equipment.
2011 DTC joins System Alliance Europe as a partner.
2009 Completion of the extension Logistics Center 01, Donaustraße 126.
Start of digital archiving.
2008 Initial start-up of our new 4,700 m² high-shelf warehouse with 7,800 pallet spaces commissioned by a cosmetics company. This increases our warehouse capacity to 27,200 m² and the circulation area to more than 78,000 m².
2007 New design of the company logo.
2006 Introduction of electronic delivery scan with real-time data transfer. Relocation of the subsidiary in Luedenscheid from the freight terminal to the current location: An der Bellmerei.
2005 Introduction of electronic fleet management.
2004 DTC joins the CTL cooperation.
2003 Expansion of our warehouse capacity to 21,500 m².
2002 DTC is the first logistics company in Bavaria to receive the Bavarian Quality Award. Expansion of our warehouse capacity to 14,800 m².
2000 In November the DTC Overseas and Project Department is split off to operate as an independent company named: DTC Projekt-Logistik GmbH & Co KG. Reconstruction of the logistics facility of our Schramberg branch office.
1999 Expansion of the warehouse capacity to 13,000 m².
1998 The first DTC website goes online. Renewal of the quality management certificate and environmental management certificate. We are a founding partner of GVZ (Güterverkehrszentrum – Goods Transport Centre) Nuremberg harbour.
1994 DTC introduces a quality management systems acc. to DIN ISO 9000 ff. After the preparation phase of one and a half years our system is successfully audited by DQS Frankfurt, and we receive the DIN EN ISO 9001 certificate.
1990 Due to the continous increase of transport operations the site at Nuremberg-Altenfurt is running out of space. A relocation to the new and current location Nuremberg-Hafen with a 7.800qm transfer station and multi-shift operations establishes new benefits for customers and the potential for further expansion.
1980 Due to the strong expansion of our national and international transport operations our two locations in Regensburger Straße and Peterstraße are running out of space. To solve our space problem we launched a new shipping facility at Nuremberg-Altenfurt with a 3,600 m² handling warehouse. Also the two existing warehouses where combined.
1970 DTC is a founding partner of Kombiverkehr KG. One of the first container transhipment facilities is built in Nuremberg, not least due to the already functioning combined transport system.
1966 Start of consolidated cargo transports from and to Austria.
1964 Opening of an additional subsidiary at Peterstraße, Nuremberg.
1963 Founding of the branch office Schramberg in the Black Forest.
1962 Start of consolidated cargo transports to and from Switzerland, and continuous expansion of our existing European transports.
1960 Founding of the branch office Luedenscheid in the Sauerland. DTC is granted eight long distance transport licences and three short distance transport permits. Start of regular international consolidated cargo transports to and from Italy.
1958 DTC takes up residence in the new offices at Regensburger Str. 248 in Nuremberg, including a handling warehouse in the freight hall of Dutzendteich train station.
1957 DTC´s staff move into the second office facility in Regensburger Str. 34.
1956 Start of the first consolidated cargo transports into the Stuttgart region.
1955 In April, Erich Bogdan sells his company. A KG is established and company headquarters are moved to Nuremberg, Parsifalstraße 60. For the first time long-distance trucks are used for freight traffic.
1947 The oldest letter in our possession was mailed in 1947.
1946

Erich Bogdan establishes the company DEUTSCHE TRANSPORT-COMPAGNIE in Berlin.With a staff of five and two trucks. Regular transports (mainly household goods) are carried out between West-Germany and the Eastern Zone (Berlin).